There's an overwhelming amount of teethers out there but not all are made equal. And even though it's "just a teether", you still want the best for your baby: something that provides relief and is made from materials that are not harmful or toxic. Our incredible teether ball not only provides relief but also stimulates your baby's curiosity with the wooden rattling:
- Wooden and food-grade silicone beads and rings.
- Wood and silicone combination that offers a good surface for babies to gnaw on and provide some relief.
- Beechwood, which has antibacterial and antimicrobial properties that make it the best natural teethers for babies.
- A wide variety of aesthetically-pleasing colors and different shapes that fit right in with your style.
- Colorful silicone beads and wooden beads that stimulate your baby’s sensory.
- Materials that are easy to clean and sanitize. Always make sure the teether is clean before handing it over to your little one.
CAUTION For your baby's safety: Before each use, always inspect the teether toy. Throw away, discard, and replace at the first sign of weakness or damage.
- Silicone and Wooden Beads