Designed in Austin, Texas with love.
Itsy Bitty silicone and wooden teether bracelets keep minds curious and little hands busy. Teether bracelets are made with beads of various textures to make teething a thrilling experience for your little one. They not only soothe your baby's growing teeth and gums, but they double as a rattle making each teether bracelet a great buy for any 'clutter-free' conscious parent. The Hudson teether bracelet is made of 100% food grade silicone and wooden beads so you can rest easy knowing that wooden beads are made from natural sanded beechwood, and our silicone beads are non-toxic, odorless, BPA free, lead free, and 100% food-grade. There is even a hand woven crochet bead (underneath is one of our beechwood beads) to add more texture for your little one's gnawing experience.
- SAFE Each bead is securely strung on nylon cord, which is mold and mildew resistant.
- STYLISH Itsy Bitty teether bracelets come in unique color palettes, such as our classic "Hudson" color combination - tying in neutral and simple colors that seamlessly blend in with your style.
- EASY TO CLEAN Our teether bracelets are easy to clean; all you need is some warm water and soap to give it a good wash. Do not put in the dishwasher.
- EASY TO MAINTAIN If the finish on the wood dulls over time, it's safe to apply a 50/50 mixture of beeswax and food grade oil (we like olive oil, coconut oil, and even flaxseed oil).
- BEST GIFT Every baby goes through the teething phase. Baby's parents will love you forever.
FREE WITH PURCHASE Every teether bracelet comes with a free dust bag. (Fancy. We know.)
CAUTION For your baby's safety: Before each use, inspect the entire teether bracelet. Throw away, discard, and replace at the first sign of weakness or damage.
- Silicone and Wood Beads